Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Moo!

Sabrina has had a runny nose for a few days now, and it is getting raw and sore from all the wiping and blowing (she is an amazing nose-blower, by the way - I am impressed every time she does it, because when I was her age, and also much older, I was afraid to blow my nose for fear that something valuable would come flying out...and sadly Olivia has inherited that fear from me.). So today as she was whining about her nose, I asked if she wanted some medicine on it. She declined, but pointed at her knee, where she had a bandaid from yesterday's mishap. "You want a bandaid for your nose?" I asked. "Yes" ........ she left it on all day, right up till bathtime. Very hard to take a person seriously, even a two-year-old, when they have a cow bandaid stuck on their face. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home