Saturday, September 16, 2006

Random Things

We took this family picture the day of Malcolm's dedication, but I don't think I've posted it yet. We were amazingly coordinated - and it wasn't even planned. I dressed the girls the same on purpose, but everyone else just chose things that matched (except for Dobby's shorts...can't be perfect, I guess). This is my latest cake creation....it's Grandpa George. I don't actually have a Grandpa George, but Becky does, and she asked if I would make a cake for his 80th birthday. Greg drew a picture of him for me, and this is the result. Looks like a nice old man, I think.
And the girls in their "Dance recital outfits". Olivia likes to pretend that she is Sabrina's dance teacher, and yesterday they had their year-end recital. They are a butterfly and a jellyfish....wearing necklaces, of course.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo - new pictures!
excellent work on "grandpa george":)

9/16/2006 10:21 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some random things

9/19/2006 12:21 p.m.

 
Blogger jc said...

Hey Dobby & Cindy,
This is Jon & Carmen Jarvie over in Calgary...we happened upon your blog through a series of blog links! Congrats on your little Malcolm! Oh, and we really like the old man cake - nice job! We have a blog too: http://joncarm.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
You still working with the boys Dobby?
~Jon & Carmen

9/21/2006 7:12 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home