Friday, September 08, 2006

Where is everyone?

What do you see in this picture? Just an empty living room, right? And why is that remarkable? It's remarkable because this picture was taken at 1:30 on Wednesday afternoon, when I had 5 children under the age of 5 in my care. They all slept at the same time... what a great thing! These are the 5 kids that fill my house on Mondays and Wednesdays - Jared, my nephew Noah, and my own three. As you can see, Olivia helps out a lot with entertaining the younger ones.
Snack time - a picnic in the kitchen.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - you are a busy girl - didn't you need a nap too?

9/08/2006 10:28 p.m.

 
Blogger terry/laura said...

That's what I was thinking, yeh kids are down I'm going down too.

9/09/2006 8:10 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home