Thursday, April 12, 2007

I actually have a new post, with 4 new pictures and everything, that I just typed out THREE TIMES, and each time Blogger refused to post it for one reason or another. One time it told me that I had to be "connected to the internet to use this feature". Hello, we're not on dial-up here, we're always connected to the internet. I actually frequently have posts that I prepare, and then can't post, and get so frustrated that I give up. So, sorry to anyone who's waiting for something new, but nap-time only lasts so long, and I can't spend all of it sitting here typing the same thing over and over! No new pictures today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

hey... that's too bad about blogger eating your post. for selfish reasons, i am going to recommend a good 'ol CTRL+A (select all), followed by CTRL+C (copy to clipboard) before attempting to post anything. then if blogger flakes out, just go back and paste (CTRL+V) it in and try again. maybe that way i will get to see some of these cute pics & witty commentary. :)
-de

4/12/2007 3:41 p.m.

 
Blogger the reids said...

Thanks Denise - I am completely clueless regarding technological matters...if it doesn't work, I get frustrated, but don't have the slightest idea what to do about it! I'll try your tip tonight after the munchkins are back in bed!

4/12/2007 3:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home