Monday, June 12, 2006

Some Stuff

Olivia had her first dance recital this weekend. The theme of the show was "Under the Sea", and her class were the jellyfish. She was, of course, adorable, and she stole the show with her kiss-blowing as she left the stage. I asked Dobby after the show where on earth she could have gotten the "look-at-me" gene from....he had no idea. Zena, thanks for the car! It gets used every time we go outside, and I think it's already been washed more times than our van ever has!
This is Olivia's first haircut. Finally, I can fill in that spot in her baby book! People always say that if we cut the top layer of "baby hair," it would all curl up (the underside of her hair is ringlets, but the top layer is straight). We tried, and it's a little better, but still not as curly as the bottom. That's Grandma, A.K.A. the family hairdresser, doing the cutting.
And here is Olivia standing outside in the biggest downpour I can remember ever seeing. The water was splashing up off the driveway up to her knees, but she really wanted to stay out in it. It was quite warm still, so we all stood in the doorway and watched her get soaked.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good grief! a flowergirl and a jelly fish all in 1 month....so what have the rest of you been up to?

6/12/2006 7:11 p.m.

 
Blogger Adam said...

It's easy to believe that Olivia stole the show, she almost did that at our wedding. Happy Belated Birthday Dobby!! On days that I feel I'm really old around my wife and friends I think how you must feel. LOL Just jokes! Say hi to the girls.

6/12/2006 8:37 p.m.

 
Blogger the reids said...

The rest of us just follow her arond and try to keep up!

6/12/2006 9:13 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home