Monday, October 23, 2006

This Is What I do and Where I do it

Hey onlooker, bystander, bloggertype. I (Dobby) decided it was about high time to contribute to this site and so what better way than to show you all what I do with 45 hours of my week. I actually have a pretty sweet job. I get to overlook the Fraser Valley every day from the top of Eagle Mountain. On a clear day I can see all the way from Chilliwack across to the westside of Abbotsford.
When I'm not standing around and admiring the scenery I frame houses for 4 Point Construction Inc. This is the latest house we have been working on. These are my coworkers. We work hard and sing a lot (its kinda like a bad musical). Daisy and Barley get to watch from the back of Bruce's truck and mooch food from us during breaktime. Someday we are going to put out a calendar because we are so hot....unfortunately only Tim and Craig are single but lucky for you ladies they are fine young gentleman. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

That's a pretty sweet view to work by

10/25/2006 7:50 a.m.

 
Blogger Jason said...

for sure...whats's a house like that run a guy these days anyway? any idea?

10/26/2006 4:41 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice bloggin' dob!

10/26/2006 6:49 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Dobby, it's nice to see where you spend your days.

10/28/2006 10:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home