Saturday, January 06, 2007

Every Girl's Crazy 'Bout a Sharp Dressed Man

This picture serves two purposes. First, as the title suggests, he's wearing his fanciest outfit, he looks good, and he knows it! Second, it shows off his favorite pose, which is sitting like a gopher. This is how he sits all the time, and if he doesn't have both legs tucked under him, then he at least has one. Good thing babies have flexible knees! Some more pictures from Christmas - the girls wearing some of their "princess" dress-up outfits, Malcolm happily getting in the way while we try to do a new puzzle, playing some new games, trying on new slippers, etc.
These are the desserts I made for one of our family gatherings ( this is for you, Auntie Viv, you said I had to blog them!). A Nativity scene, and a chocolate cake with a white chocolate "tree" on top.

 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

those are amazing cakes! I hope Malcolm doesn't get worn out knees like me.

1/08/2007 8:58 a.m.

 
Blogger vange/rick said...

That's the CUTEST gopher EVER!! Good times...and the chocolate cake tasted as amazing as it looks. I can't speak for the nativity people - I couldn't bring myself to eat them. It just didn't feel right :)

1/08/2007 1:59 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you - I do appreciate it!!and also I want everyone to see what a talented niece I have :) !!

1/08/2007 7:19 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelley says "hey, have you started that cake decorating business yet, oh ya I forgot you have three little ones & sometimes five in your care."

1/12/2007 6:34 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home