Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, little girl! Sabrina is 3 today! Olivia couldn't wait for Daddy to get home (or for Malcolm to wake up) to give her her present, so this is how we started the day, in my bed.
She chose a baby my little pony for her sister; it's pretty cute. Actually, the first pony that we bought spoke French -?- so we had to exchange it (luckily I took it out of it's package to change the batteries before we gave it to Sabrina, so we discovered the language barrier before the gift presentation), but now we have this one which we can understand!

And also, hockey is very much on our minds these days...although I don't think it's acceptable to throw the puck usually, but he's got good follow-through, hey? Also, I didn't cut his head off in all the pictures, it just looks that way when I put them in a collage!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey birthday girl - it was great to get to see you today! I hope you come visit again soon :) - you can bring your mom and brother & sister too !!

4/18/2007 6:47 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina, I hope you had a great birthday, I tried calling but nobody ever answers your phone anymore. I hope you got something nice with the money we sent you. Love you all,
auntie shelley

4/20/2007 4:51 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home