Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Kids

Malcolm is a happy guy! He is able more and more to just hang out, watching the goings-on around him, giving a smile to whoever takes the time to chat as they pass by. I guess he's growing up.
And on the subject of growing, my girls sure don't do a lot of that. I was sorting through our baby girl clothes today to lend to friends since Malcolm won't need them, and the girls decided to try them on. All the items worn in this picture are 6 month size, except for the pants on Olivia, which are 3 month size. Oh my goodness. Skinny girls.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger terry/laura said...

I guess you just have to feed them more !! Just kidding look at their mom & you will know where they go skinny from.

6/18/2006 8:53 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home